Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Mutt-vellous Adoption Drive

Adoption Drive

Hi all,

My brother BUDDY will be at the adoption drive together with other doggies too..My M.R will be there at the adoption drive..she MIGHT be bringing me along too that's if I behave myself these 2 weeks :P

I really hope I can go too..not that my M.R is treating me bad that i wana be there to search for new home...but i just hope to be there to give my brother BUDDY some moral support and also to hard sell him heehee...opps i mean to help promote him..hopefully he gets a gd home just like me :) Besides that I miss my brother BUDDY alot..cant wait to see him too..soo i think i better behave myself for these 2 weeks so I can go see BUDDY and make frens with others..

Anyway please help to pass this message around..I am more than willing to trade my bones for your help to pass this msg to your frens and relatives :) Thanks!!!!

No comments: