Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bobby to PMDR today...

Brought Bobby to PMDR today..great weather to start with...had a great time with him but didnt managed to take much pictures though as i was busy watching him play that i totally forgot about it..

Bobby has been at the foster home for a month already and there's still not much queries about him i wonder why? Such sweet tempermant, such loyal friend and such a lovely companion to us human but no one is keen in him..Isit becoz he is not a purebreed i wonder?

Bobby has been longing for a home called his own, and I am trying my best to find him one. How long more would he have to wait? 1 week? 1 month? 1 year? Or 1 whole lifetime? Bobby, I promise I will try my best to find you a home and not give up on you no matter what happens...If I give up on him, he would would have no one else he can depend on..I hope that the right person will walk into Bobby's life and give him a 2nd chance to be loved again....

Many often say that Bobby is lucky to have met me but i think otherwise. In fact, I am lucky to have met Bobby, as he brings so much joy to me whenever we hang out together. He gave me sooo much more than I can give to him. He is just like one of my best friend :)

Also, I would like to take this opportunity to thank Carol & Adrian for volunteering to foster Bobby when they heard about his plight. They offered their help w/o much questions or doubts but with open arms to welcome Bobby into their home. Would like to thank them for their endless care for Bobby and their commitment in taking care of Bobby all these while without any words of complain. Bobby is indeed lucky to have you guys fostering him. Without you guys, I can't imagine where Bobby would be at? Probably a shelter with no companion but just the 4 cold lonely walls to accompany him...

Here's the few photo that I took today...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: