Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Unlucky number 00229

Got our flat ballot number... unlucky number 00229 out of 164 units..sooo we have to wait to get the leftover unchoosen flats..hopefully there are leftover flats for us to choose from...

I called the HDB hotline and keyed in bf's NRIC number...and then it announced "Your ballot number is 0-0-2-2-9" When i first heard 0-0.. i thought "WOW! my ballot number must be good!" because i tot there should be 4-digits because about 1700 pple balloted in all...so when i heard 0-0, i tot my number should be lesser than hundred..then after 0-0, i heard 2....2...In my mind i was thinking "Rayne Gan, you are soooooooo damn lucky to get ballot number 22..which means i have the privilege to choose among the 164 units" BUT I WAS SO WRONG..after the 0-0-2-2..came another number 9..and i froze and was so pissed....ahhh i got 00229..why cant they just keep it to 4 digits..and why must the IVR announce the numbers so slowly...they made me happy for that split second and then my hope shattered upon hearding that number 9..arrrgggghhh..


So now i have to pray and pray that there will be leftover flats for me to choose from..would prefer units that are 5th floor and above...though chances are not high...but i am still hoping...soo by end Janaury...i wll know my fate...if i receive the invitation from HDB to select...i will be damn freaking happy....

No comments: