Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Screwed Up...

I happily went to sort out the photos which I uploaded on Photobucket and sort them into different albums and ended up with all the photos which I put on the blog to be missing, because all the links have been changed...So do pardon me if you happen to see some blogs with missing images...

Arggghh.....

Anyway 5 more days to CNY..i can't wait...have done my shopping...few more items to get and I'm done...I hope these 3 days pass faster..can't wait to try my hand on blackjack, texas poker, bingo etc...I kinda love to gamble...but am not an addict...I hope Year 2009 will be better Year than 2008 :)

Here's my resolutions for Year 2009:
1) Lose weight
2) Get a part-time degree in Marketing
3) Save more money
4) Get a place of my own
5) Spend more time with my dogs and family

P.S: I will be visiting my darling gerger after work today :) Pirate's doing well too...

No comments: