Friday, February 27, 2009

Short Updates....Genting Trip

Havent been updating much on my dogs...both Pirate and gerger are doing well...have been visting gerger 2-3x a week...will be going to genting with my colleagues tonight and will be back on sunday...this will be the first time I am away from pirate since I adopted him...kinda feel wierd and worried..hopefully the bf can take care care of my darling boy while i go for this long awaited break..I havent gone for a holiday (with or without my bf) every since i adopted pirate...the thought of going for holida..even though is a short one, makes me worry if he will be well taken care of..will definately miss my big boy while i go for this 2D 1N trip...i hope he will do fine...and definately i will try to enjoy myself and not worry too much about him too...

Will update will more pictures when I am back from my trip.....

No comments: