Friday, June 29, 2007

M.R visit my brother Buddy (without me!!!)

As the header has mentioned..yes my M.R visit my brother buddy today without me..How could she do that :( I miss my brother as much as she does...but..but...she gets to see him today but not me...NOT FAIR!!!!

Well at least she took some pictures for me to see :)



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Heard from M.R that brother buddy has lost some of his baby fats and he looks so much handsome now..and I knoe what's she tinking now..I noe shes gona put me on diet soon..coz she's complaining I am fat too.. well...i hope not..im keeping my paws crossed hehe..

Anyway my gf gerger has just gona for sterilisation on tuesday..and yesterday she was already up and running about like she nv had an op at all..i noe she loves me..coz she always sneak out of her "temp" home to come look for me late at night..well wat to do..i am just to charming for her to resist :P Anyway my brother and gerger is still up for adoption..

Yawns im soo tired..ZzZZZZzzzz

No comments: