Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My brother Buddy...

Hi Pple, the dog that ran into my M.R's neighbour home is still there.. the neighbour wana send to SPCA by this weekend..hope someone can come forward to help this poor gal..she's quite small size and such a friendly girl..she always come and find me to play whenever my M.R and me walks pass and she will walk us home and then goes back to my neighbour's place..someone pls help my "GF" please....

Anyway here's some photo of my brother..Buddy..take at the adoption drive..he's such a handsome boy..and definately more handsome than me i must admit..and heard from M.R tat his tempermant is very good..no barking..no sign of aggressive..and a very very gentle boy..and he gets along well with any types of dogs man..many pple were impressed by his good tempermant during the adoption drive..however those interested parties are HDB dwellers which are not very suitable to keep him..coz my brother is a big boy now and he needs lotsa space to run about..here are some of his handsome shots..i am willing to trade in all my bones for him to go to a gd home..he's really a sweet boy..i swear.. :)if you don't believe me..come meet him and i am sure you will be very impressed by his charm and great tempermant..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: