Saturday, September 13, 2008

Bobby's Day...

Yesterday was the day bobby went to his new home...however before we could send him to his new home in the evening, he decided to give us a memorable scare of our lives in the afternoon.

Received a phone call from foster in the afternoon that he ran out of the house..and the more the foster call for him the further he runs...he almost landed up on the expressway...i quickly wanted to drive to the foster hm but luckily foster managed to get hold of him while he was busy doing his poo-ing...phew...he really scared the hell out of me n foster..somemore it was just a few hours more before i send him to his new home...seems like he knows that he is going to a new home and decided to play a trick on us...

Luckily foster managed to get hold of him after a few minutes of stalking him and jumping to catch him while he was clearing his bowels....phew a sign of relief....

Later in the evening, I brought him to his new owners' place and as expected he was quite nervous and wary since its yet another new environment for him..I do hope he will adapt quickly to his new owners and home and live happily :)

Initally, i told the new owners M & D no adoption fees required as all I asked for is for them to love him unconditionally and take gd care of him..however yesterday when i brought him over..they insist on giving me a box of chocolates and an amt of money as adoption fees..I am really touched by their kind gesture...

I decided to stay at their place for a short while and left, wanting to give them more time to bond..i saw from bobby's eyes that he felt sad that i was leaving..i tried to hold back my tears and forced myself to leave as quickly as possible and not even turning back to see bobby...it was tough but everything i done was for his own gd..I hope he will do fine and will visit him in probably a few weeks time..as I want to give him time to settle down and just make sure everything is fine..

As of yesterday, bobby has offically became someone's dog. No longer a dog without an owner..I am glad he has found a lovely home and now this beautiful chapter of his life has just began and many more great years for him ahead...Bobby boy take gd care and I will see you soon..love you bobby boy :)

P.S: I would oso like to thank the foster C & her husband A for taking such great care of Bobby during his 3 months stay with them..they accepted bobby into their homes with an open heart n took great care of him..without them bobby wouldnt be where he is now..u guys make it happen :) Thank you!

No comments: