Monday, September 8, 2008

Some updates....

Havent been updating this blog recently cause I am a little lazy..hehe

4 more days and bobby will be going to his new home :) Visited him last weekend and went to petsmover but didn't really take photo as the weather wasn't gd....For all that are concern about bobby..he's doing really great and as lovable as ever :)

Btw, Mary & Cherry have shifted to a new boarding home yesterday, where they get to run ard the yard freely..this boarding is so much better than the small kennels that they were staying at, where they have no room to move ard & no freedom at all...that place is really not a place for dogs to stay..it's really not well kept at all and the place stinks badly and i belive the dogs living there have nv stepped out of their small kennels at all...

My heart really goes out to them. It is really a pity that the dogs have to live life that way :(..its heartbreaking to see them live each day like no different from any other days. Its as if they are living for death - just living in this world and waiting for the day to leave this world..To see them live a meaningless life, i sometimes think that maybe to let them run free in the wild would be better. To lock them up in the kennels everyday w/o walks or play or anyone to love them, is as gd as sentencing them to death sentence. Just that this death sentence slowly torture them with boredom and eventually they leave this world quietly w/o anyone bothering about it :(

After bobby's adopted, I hope to dedicate some of my time for these dogs in the shelter :)

My pirate boy & gerger are doing great too..they always make my day whenever I am down. I cannot imagine my life without these 2 rascals :)

No comments: