Thursday, September 18, 2008

Updates on Bobby...

As of date Bobby has been at his new home for 5 days...During the owner's off day, she walked bobby to east coast park to enjoy the breeze..I am sure they had a great time :)

M says that he is coping well. Being a very happy boy both M & D adores him...am really glad to hear that...

Here's one of the message from her:
" Hello! yes, it was a long way, but he managed it better than i did. Bobby was eating straight away and has already claimed our new rug as his own. He's sleeping on it now. All is well. Hope you are ok and maybe see you soon x "

Though I have a very strong urge to go visit him, but i try to hold back. Because I really want Bobby to really settle in well at his new home before I visit him..so probably I will visit him in Oct...cant wait to see him :)

Here's some pictures which M took of Bobby during their walk to East Coast on her off day...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


P.S: I simply love this photo. The sky looks beautiful and bobby boy looks so happy smiling and busking under the sun..it reminds me that actually life can be simple and yet meaningful & beautiful..be contented with what you have :) This photo is really a treasure to keep...
Photobucket>

No comments: