Friday, July 31, 2009

Bobby and Random...

Dear bobby is still looking for a sweet home...if you think you can give him a great home...love him and take gd care of this lovely boy, do give me a call at 90600810, Rayne.

Give me a home please...
Photobucket


My office has recently shifted and i have been feeding this very skinny and small built mongrel whom has just given birth..to 3 very cute and lovely pups (est 1-2mths old)... i am planning to have her sterilised and am looking for a place to house her and her sweet pups till they are old enough to be adopted...this female mongrel looks really young, probably 1-2yrs old..she is a very sweet and lovely lady because the first time i saw her..she came wagging her tail towards me..she allowed me to pat her during our first meeting (which is a concern to me..because she is very friendly to human beings and i am so afraid she will end up in the hands of the evil)..

If you or any of your friends can help foster the mum and pups while they grow up, do let me know. Or if you have any suggestions to board them temporary, do let me know too. And if you could help chip in or assist me in catching her for sterilisation in a mth's time, do contact me too. I want to help, but me alone would not be able to complete the task of catching her for sterilisation..

Appreciate that if you happen to see my post, do help to spread the words about sweet bobby and the sweet mongrel mum and her 3 pups...I will try to take pictures of mongrel mum and her 3 lovely pups and post it up soon.

No comments: