Tuesday, July 7, 2009

SUPER URGENT!!! sweet beagle for adoption

Extracted from an email:

Hi ,

Here's the picture of the Beagle (snoopy). Besides being very well mannered (extremely well mannered), potty trained and cute, the other details I could find about her are:

Female
2 years old at max (They live for about 12½ years)
From it's behavior, it seems like it was brought up very well and it knows how to climb stairs

Smart enough to use the footpath on the street & never cross the road when there's a car coming

It was left in front of our house with the collar taken off and we noticed it walking around very quietly, trying to find someone. It went to all the houses around just to look for her owner. On Friday, I made a police report and had her sent to SPCA.

SPCA is putting her up for adoption but we have time till Tuesday, July 7th 2009. If they can't find anyone by Wednesday, July 8th then they'll proceed to put her to sleep, which I am really against. I checked with them and they say that it is a very expensive dog because of its family/kids friendly nature, low maintenance cost and lack of hereditary disease. In states, they are sold for about 700 USD min.

As I can't keep her in our house - I'm trying to find a home for the poor thing. Please help me by sharing this mail with your family and friends. They can contact me directly by texting me (+65 92999072) or sending an email to margoob@gmail.com.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: