Friday, July 10, 2009

Schedule for the week..

11 July (Sat): GerGer shifting to Anderson's home
(Keeping me fingers crossed that she will be fine there, adapt well and eat well. Folks at Noo age super love her esp Uncle Soon I know he cant bear to see her go. I feel terrible making this decision to let her shift to anderson esp when she finally settle in so well at Noo age. But I want her to have more company and be well taken care of 24/7, thus decided to shift her to Anderson's home)

12 July (Sun): Visit Pom Pom
(Cant wait to see this adorable ger and hug her. Will update with pictures on her after the visit :)

15 July (Wed): Visit Bobby, my dear boy
(Havent seen him in a while, will be visiting this sweet boy too since i am on leave that day. I hope he still rems me)

* Might be visiting Buddy on Wed too

Next weekend is gona be a busy weekend, with company shifting and events to do..i cant wait for next week to be over soon...i need a break!!!!

No comments: