Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Special Day for Bobby - 12 September 2008

This will be the day that Bobby will start his new life with M&D. We have confirmed this date to be suitable, since M&D will be back from their trip that week and D will be off on the weekends and M off on Monday & Tuesday..they both felt that they need to spend more time with him since Bobby will be at a new environment..they are really thoughtful pple..

Have been in touch with M over emails on the items to get for bobby for his arrival..and through the email correspond I am sure Bobby have found great owners that will dote on him :)

Bobby Boy - I hope you be happy with this arrangement. I am sure you will! Things might be confusing for intial start but I am sure you will do just fine and adjust to your new home..I hope you will enjoy your life from then onwards, be loved, be cared for and most importantly be the happy Bobby that I knew from the start...I have enjoyed myself for the past 2 months hanging out with you and I must say you have been the cutest and good boy I have met so far...you have touched my life and will continue to do so..I will definately visit you and bring you out often...Love you my dearest Bobby Boy :)

No comments: