Friday, August 8, 2008

Busy at work...

It has been a busy week at work...very draining...thus didn't have the chance to update the blog...

Some updates on Bobby:
He is as usual the happy Bobby happily hopping ard at the foster home :) Have a potential adopter interested to see him coming Monday evening. Hope all goes well for him...I really have no idea where to house him if no one adopts him :( I really hope he can find a gd home soon..

Updates on Mary & Cherry
Both still at the keneel. Rescuer contemplating to switch them to a better kennel where they would have better care and more room to roam. With the tight budget we have now Mary & Cherry has no choice but to stay at the current kennel. Seriously the cleanliness and care in the current kennel is really not ideal. The space they have is really very limited and with us working they wont be able to get their walk everyday too..It's sad to see them at the current kennel now...Hope rescuer will be able to find a better kennel soon...

Since I gotten my license on Monday, I haven't had the chance to drive yet. Hopeing that my bf will be able to book out from reservist today so that i can drive his car :) I am sure going to be nervous but yet excited :)

I hope everyone will have a great weekend, including myself... Have yet to plan where to bring bobby to this weekend..Have ran out of ideas already..Any suggestions are welcome :)

No comments: