Sunday, August 3, 2008

NDW 2008

Bobby went to the NDW today along with Bobby's foster and their 2 CHHs :) It was really warm and humid today and in the end we only managed to register for the dogwalk but ended up we didnt join in the walk but only hang ard at the dogrun area where they have some competition going on..

I am sure bobby boy enjoyed himself, esp since he had the opportunity to sniff all the doggies butts :) Sadly, we didnt win any prizes from the lucky draw but well that wasnt our main purpose of joining this dogwalk, but rather more for a gd cause as the donations will go to Noahs Ark aka NANAs.

Come to think of it, I brought buddy to NDW 2007 and soon after he got adopted. And now, NDW 2008, I brought along Bobby. Will bobby have the same luck as buddy boy too? I wish, i pray and i hope he will have such gd luck too :)

Some friends where jokingly saying that all my rescued dogs looks the same, last year NDW was buddy, this year is bobby, what about next yr? Another buddy & bobby look alike dog too? I really hope not, i hope that i will be able to bring my pirate and gerger next yr (havent had the chance to bring them to such events)

Some pictures of bobby at the NDW 2008. Anyway, he is still up for adoption..Upzz...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


On a side note, I will be taking my driving test tmr. Wish me luck! Hopefully, i will be able to pass and get myself a van so that i can shuttle bobby ard and my pirate & gerger out too, and mayb start doing pet transport as a sideline :)

No comments: