Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I think Bobby has found that special someone....

Yes, yesterday the viewing turned out really better than I had expected...both of them M & D were really happy with Bobby and we even brought him out for a walk.. or should i say Bobby brought us out for a walk..because halfway through we almost lost our way...

I feel that both M & D are genuine adopters and they will definately provide Bobby with a great home...and I am sure Bobby will have a great life ahead with both of them :)

Bobby will still be at the foster home till M & D come back from their holidays which will be anytime on the week of 8 sept 2008. That will be the day Bobby can have a home that belongs to him :) Someone to love him for the rest of his life...

I feel blessed to be given the chance and to have met bobby (he has a very special place in my heart even though he is going to a new home soon) and even happier to know that he will have a home sweet home very soon - a place where he will live the rest of his life in, a place where he will exprience love & happiness, a place where he will learn n grow and forget all the unhappy past that had happened to him...This is the day all of us including bobby have been waiting for...I hope that when he goes over to his new home i will still have the chance to bring him out once in a while...

What worries me now would be Bobby's first few days at his new home..He will definately be a little wary and scared..and of course i forsee that he will refuse to eat for a few days..but i m sure he will get over it very soon..i hope :)

I am gona miss every bit of bobby...but i know he will be happy..and i will still have the chance to visit him too :)

Btw, I will still continue to update about bobby even after he goes to his new home :)

No comments: