Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Always look on the bright side of life....

Though the thought of sending gerger away hurts alot..but i know this will be temporary and eventually she will come home with me when i have my own place...have been busy sourcing boarding...have shortlisted 2 now...1 is a home boarder at CCK and another is a petshop at west side...all are located near enough for me to visit...will be going down on thursday evening to racky the 2 shortlisted boarders....hopefully will be able to find a suitable one and if found..gerger will be board there starting this weekend...

I am actually very strict when choosing boarder (i prefer home boarding rather than kennel boarding as kennel boarding can really be very stressful for dogs esp since they are always in the kennels)and even stricter now since ger ger will be board there long term..i would rather scrimp and save, to fork out more money (not that I am rich) to ensure that my dogs are well taken care of, treated well and most importantly find a sutiable boarder that is able to handle my dog well and be patient (because my dogs are not the best or obedient dogs in the world)..

Am starting both pirate and gerger on bach flower remedies..to prepare them (coz both of them are quite close)..esp since they will be apart...pirate will continue to stay with us (i hope he behaves himself, if not he will have to end up staying with gerger at the boarding)...actually i am more worried for gerger..i hope she wont be affected by the move and will cope fine - she is quite attached to me :( But i know she will be well taken care of during her stay and i will definately vist her often..

Just when i tot my whole world has fallen apart because of this incident...its then i realised my situation is not that bad afterall...at least gerger is lucky enough to have a place to board and be taken care of..unlike strays on the streets whose plight is even worse :(. When I saw the post..i tot to myself..dun be sad...my situation is really not the worst...stay strong because there are more out there that are facing even tougher situations...

No comments: