Saturday, October 11, 2008

Looking for pple to share and rent a row of kennels...

After searching and checking with the boarding places that I know..am still unable to find boarding to take in my 2 darlings....

Today, Jing mentioned that there is a row of kennel for rent (total of 18 kennels). We are thinking of renting the kennels but we do not need so many kennel for our dogs. Thus, we are looking for pple out there who are thinking of boarding their dogs to share the cost...

At least at the kennel, I know i can visit them as and when i like and take care of them to ensure that they are fine and well taken care of...all i am asking is for them to be healthy and happy...i know staying at the kennel is nothing compared to home..but now that they are being chased out and not given any other choices..i only hope to give them the best i can at any cost within my means....

I really hope pirate and gerger understand what im goin through now and knows that everything i do i put them in mind...

Anyone who is keen to share the kennels with us, please contact me @ 90600810 Rayne. Thanks!

No comments: