Thursday, October 2, 2008

Yesterday....

I had a splendid time yesterday...Went to visit bobby and together with his owners we went to Pasir Ris Petsmover dogrun....Naughty bobby was in the mood to hump all the dogs he met there and his poor owner had to keep an eye on him in case he hurt other dogs while he decided to hump them...

Can tell that they really do love bobby alot and bobby is happy being with them too :) It took him a few seconds to remember me when i went to pick them up yesterday...i called his name..he stood there looking surprised...stared at me..and then realised that I am calling him and then run happily torwards me and jumping and scratching me to show his joy :) Really miss him alot..but I am glad he's happy now...

His owners even went to Petsmover to buy him a nice and comfy bed and alot of treats...bobby boy is really being loved....

After my brief & very enjoyable 2 hr outing with bobby n his owners..i head on down to visit buddy...he's doing great too....heard he's really good with their small kids and gentle too...their kids enjoy playing with him too and they are not afraid of him despite his BIG size...he's just a gentle giant...a big baby :)...his owner has nothing but good praises for Buddy..HAPPY!

I feel so blessed to see both my rehomed dogs being in such lovely home...being loved by their owners and most importantly from the looks in Bobby's & Buddy's face...Im very sure they are very contented with the life they are living now :) And most importantly I can confirm that they are very loyal too...because despite me not visting them that frequently...they still rem me...they still shower me with licks and vigourous tail wags...the happiness of seeing them so happy is really irreplacable....

P.S: Was rushing out to visit them that i forgot to bring my camera..will get the photos from their owners and post it up soon :)

No comments: