Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Too many dogs up for adoption...if your heart has a space for another dog..do consider them...

Recently have seen too much dogs up for adoption..esp mongrels...my favourite dog... :(

If your family or yourself is ready for a dog or planning on getting another dog...do give these sweet mongrels a chance to exprience love again..though they are not purebreed but they are unique in their own way :)

I myself have 2 mongrels of my own and they make excellent companion...most importantly they made me learn to appreciate that things / pple / even pets shld not be judged by appearances..cause appearances don't last...give ur chance & themselves chance to learn & grow together...and you will grow to appreicate them beyond appearances...

what i really love about mongrels are that they each have unique character of their own and very special in their own way...most importantly they are very loyal dogs that would always place their owner's interest more important then theirs...and believe me - they go all out to protect you...be by your side when you are down..no matter what happens....

Some dogs that are up for adoption:

Toto
Niki
Brownie
Scooter
Zorro
More puppies
Lucky
Mary & Cherry

Should you need help contacting the parties who are putting the dogs up for adoption, feel free to contact me.

No comments: