Friday, October 24, 2008

Day 4 without you by my side..

Had so much to do at work today...i thought with so much work i wont be thinking of you much..but i still miss u..rushed down after work to visit you today..you saw me from the window...you were so happy..with your lovely eyes staring at me and your tail waggin vigourously...i was happy to see you too :)

The moment i stepped into the puppy room..you were jumping up and down and trying to lick me non-stop...i brought you down for a short walk...it seems like you were showing me ard the area..looks like u are starting to settle in already...after the walk..you led me back to the shop...uncle soon told me you have started to eat these few days..thank goodness ur hunger strike is over..so is ur brother starting to eat too...i feel so relieved...you seems to be much better with other dogs and human too..you have blossom into a sweet and much better ger within these few days..im glad to see you grow..staff at noo age understand y you growled at them intially..because you were afraid..they were patient and understand that you need time to warm up to them..and indeed you did..you even lay on the floor and let them rub you belly..you did fine too hanging out with the dogs at the shop.i really see you improving...

soon it was time for us to leave....you whined and started to scratch the gate frantically..i expected that to happen...but once we left noo age..u started to calm down..so happy that you are doing better than the last few days..keep up the good work gal..i will see you over the weekends..will be bz with work tmr..but i will keep you in my thoughts still..am still missing you as much as day 1..but feeling much better..you too ger..am so proud you are behaving and starting to adapt..even so i still wished you will be by my side everyday..your brother misses you too but he is getting better everyday..we love you my dear ger....

No comments: