Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Day 1 without you by my side...

Today was a tough day, both for myself & gerger..i decided to let her board at noo age for 2 weeks trial and afterwhich decide from there...

Time seems to fly pass quickly..it was time for me to bring her to noo age..we reached there ard 4pm...on the car ride she was whining non-stop...pretty unusual for her and she sticked very closely to me...i tink she sensed where she was going...

Upon reaching noo age...she was abit scared..but settled in ok and was greeted by noo age owner's 2 dog..she was wagging her tail n exploring the place...i thought to myself...phew...seems like she will be fine n cope well..

i borught along all her belongings...dog food, her bowl, my t-shirt, her towel, her toys and her favourite milk bone and left all the belongings into her sleep area (which there is a gate to close up at night when the shop closes)..the uncle (owner of noo age) assured me she would be fine...we slowly led her to her sleeping area and closed the gate..she started whinning and seems to me like she was crying...she was frantically scratching the gate...my heart sank and was totally heartbroken when i saw her whinning and scratching the gate..i tried to hold back my tears but it tears just rolled down my cheeks...it was hard to see her so sad..i started to sobbed abit (trying my best to hide my face from the owner of noo age and my bf)..i stroke her head and assured her that im not abandoning her there..it would be temporary..really...i will definately bring her back with my when i have a place of my own...

suddenly the trees are no longer green and the sky seems to be gloomy to me..nothing seems to pleased me anymore..i just wish to have her by my side..i left noo age and took one last glimpse at gerger..she was whinning still..it took me alot of courage to leave noo age..but with tears in my eyes...i hate myself for having to let her suffer...she hasnt left my side these 1.5yrs since i found her and brought her back home..tonight will be the first night she is not by my side...

i went home feeling devasted..upon reaching home i saw pirate..but there was no gerger jumping at the gate to greet me..no more gerger's belonging at home...no more gerger to sit by my side and begging me to stroke her..she never have enough of me storking her..once i stop stroking her..she will poke her nose on my hand to ask me to not stop stroking her...i really miss her...i really hope she is coping fine...pirate seems to be coping better than me..life seems to be normal for him..does he realised his little sis n playmate will not be with as for the time being? Thankfully he is not too much affected..but once in awhile he will look ard as if to find his little sis - gerger...

At ard 7pm..i just couldn't take it and phoned noo age..the uncle told me he brought her for her walk and she has stopped whinning..at least a relived for me that gerger should be ok by now..it will probably take her a few more days to get over and she will be her bubbly self again..but for me..it will take a long time...i planned to visit her after work tomorrow..and i really cant wait for time to fly pass now...it's be an emotional ride for me..but i noe it's even tougher for gerger..i had to acted like im fine with my frens..it really hard..

i planned to bring her back during the weekend to play wiht pirate..at least that assured her that i am not abandoning her...i hope she knows its a tough deision for me..and i hope she knows i am doing it out of no choice..i hope she is sleeping soundly now..i miss u my darling ger..will see you tmr...

No comments: