Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Day 2 without you by my side...

Visited gerger straight after work..when i reached noo age..she was in the puppy room and when she saw me..she was wagging her tail so vigourously and soo happy to see me...and so was i too..the moment i went into the puppy room..she jumped on me and licked my face non-stop...she was whinning throughout as if telling me she wana go back home :(

I brought her down for a walk and uncle soon told me she didnt eat her food...i was kinda worried coz she is a glutton and nv a fussy eater and would eat anything..but today..she wasnt eating...haizz..i tink she is not happy about me leaving her there and sorta missed home..uncle soon and myself tried to coax her to eat but she refused to...uncle soon took some of his own treats and fed her and even tried to spoon feed her..she ate abit and then left the food untouched again..i really hope she will settle down soon n start eating again..really sad to see her like tat...

but surprisingly..she let uncle soon touched her..sayang her n she even licked him...was glad that at least she trust him :) but she growled at the groomer and others when they wanted to pat her...i tink needa give her sometime to build the trust...she will eventually..i hope...she just need more time..

i spent an hr and half there just stroking her...when i was about to leave...gerger started whinning, crying and frantically scratching the door again...once again i felt as if my heart as been stabbed...it really hurts me alot to see her like let...but i had to leave noo age soon becoz i dun wan her to be too attached me..i hope for her to learn to be independent and be aware that i am definately not abandoning her...moreover..that will be her temporary home for the next yr or so..so i really wish and hope she will adjust well..really wana thank uncle soon for taking care of gerger and enabling me to trust him to take good care of gerger...

my dear ger should be sleeping by now..i hope..hope she has a good night sleep without missing me as much as i miss her..my lovely gal..do be a good gal and eat well..be happy..coz that's all that i hope for her now..i will be contented...really...

Pirate hasnt been eating much today too..when i got home..i spent an hour coaxing him to eat..i tink he kinda realise gerger is not with him to play and steal his food..i have a feeling he is starting to miss his irritating little sis...

i hope the weekdays pass by quickly and i can bring gerger home on sat..to let the 2 good pals meet up and play and rekindle to good old memories that they had...i hope it will make gerger at eased and resume her happy self again :)

3 comments:

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

Are you looking for a place of your own so that GerGer can stay with you and Pirate?

Pai Pai said...

Yes I am definately looking for place so that 2 of them can live with me....

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

Will help you look. Have you managed to rehome Mary and sis?