Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Day 3 without you by my side...

Didnt visit gerger today..i wonder if she is feeling better today than yesterday? Had the urge to go visit her..but it pains me to see her whinning n yelping after i leave..thus didnt wana affect her..i hope that she will adjust better today w/o seeing me...

I hope you have taken your dinner today..you didnt eat yesterday and got me worried..your brother - pirate oso refuse his food today..am getting increasingly worried for both you n pirate..i hope both of you will get over it soon and start eating..if not how can i be at eased?

The mention of your name makes me cry...i had to hide my sadness and go to work and live my life like normal..its hard but i am trying my best not to let this affect me too much..and so must you too my dear ger...I weeped myself to sleep yesterday night tinking of you...am missing you as much as you are missing me..im sure your brother - pirate misses you too..u take care gal..the weekend is coming real soon...be patient and we 3 shall hang out together very soon...am looking forward to seeing you my sweet baby ger...

No comments: