Thursday, October 9, 2008

What I feared most came true....

Was given final warning to get gerger out of the house...the pressure and all is just driving me crazy..please tell me how do you have the heart to let your dog go after spending close to 2 yrs together? Part of me died when I was told to get ger ger out of the house....Was devasted when i heard the news...somemore i was sick at that point of time...making it worse...

Gerger is very attached to me...putting her at the boarding kennel would only mean i can see her over the weekends...how is she able to cope it? I cant imagine the sight of her all lonely in the kennel throughout the weekdays..its will be really a sad sight...

Since they are so unwelcome..i have made the decision to put both pirate n gerger at the boarding kennel..pirate and gerger are very attached to each other..i cant bear to seperate them too...at least they will have each other's company at the kennel so that they wont feel lonely...it's gona be tough on my wallet...but this is the best i can do..i will nv give them away no matter wat happens..and i cant bear to give them away too...no one will be able to understand how important they are to me...no matter how tough the road ahead will be..i am standing firm to keeping them..

I hope they understand that I am not abandoning them at the kennel..i am doing all these for their good..just bear with it for a yr and half..once we get a new flat...you 2 my darlings will be able to stay with me..giving others no chance to kick u out of the house ever again..

1 yr will be over very soon..i promise to visit u my darlings over the weekends...

P.S: If anyone could recommend a reliable home boarder whom i can entrust my get ger with...preferably at the west..would be great..kindly help ask around.. Thanks!

No comments: